Thursday, April 17, 2014

My Seedling Garden...In Progress...

Well with the never ending winter that dumped 115.3 inches of snow(As of April 17th as measured on this site) on Kalamazoo my vegetable garden is basically some starter seedlings that are not yet sturdy enough to go outside since the temperatures at night are still quite low.  I have also started other batches of seedlings and replanted where they did not germinate.  Besides my blueberry plant I got which is able to handle the variance in temperature that is the lingering winter of 2013-2014.

Now if the weather will cooperate maybe I can actually purchase some other vegetables to supplement the seedlings that would be nice.  I'm looking forward to a long summer and warm fall since are winter has made crept all the way into the end of April practically.

No comments:

Post a Comment