- I probably used about 1-1.5 boneless chicken thighs
- 1 bunch of organic swiss chard stems and large ribs removed and torn into pieces
- 1 bunch of organic lacinto kale rough chopped
- Noodles of your choice (Boiled ahead of time best if left a little al dente or "chewy"(will cook when added to mixture) (I made about a cup whole grain spaghetti noodles but more dependent on your preference and people to be served)
- 3 Saute express garlic and herb butter "blocks"
This probably would serve 3-4 people and could be adjusted dependent on the number of servings and to taste. The saute express flavored butter directs a "block" per ever 1/2 pound of chicken but it also may be personal preference.
First I heated my electric wok and then added 2 blocks of butter. Then I added my chicken to the wok and let that heat up and cook through.
Next I removed the chicken from the wok and reheated it up to temp and added another block of saute express flavored butter.
Then I added the swiss chard and the kale to sear it up and flavor it and then added the chicken back in.
Last I added the noodles pick up some noodles and rewarm them, mix together a few minutes, serve and enjoy. Might also be good with some shredded Parmesan cheese over the top.
This is my own creation based on what I had on hand.