10 Chicken breast tenders
1 TBS Grapeseed oil (or Olive Oil etc)
2 tsp Packed dark brown sugar
1 tsp Ground Coriander
2 tsp Sriracha sauce
1 tsp Chili powder
1/3 cup Orange juice
Cilantro (Optional-top at end)
1. Assemble the marinade by combining the dry seasoning, oil, and the Sriracha sauce. You may only want to add 1 tsp off Sriracha if you don't like super spicy foods.
2. Marinate the chicken for at least 15 minutes. I used chicken that was frozen so I thawed it and put the marinade in a Ziploc bag in the fridge till I was ready to cook it.
3. Heat a large skillet with a small amount of oil on medium-high heat. Add your chicken cook until done at least 10 minutes, or internal temperature of 165 degrees F. Turn over chicken halfway through.
4. Remove chicken from pan and set aside in a bowl, cover to keep warm.
5. Add orange juice and loosen and pan drippings and seasonings from the chicken. The orange juice should reduce down to about 2 TBS. Once orange juice is reduced and thickened spoon over chicken. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Top with cilantro (optional).
Makes about 4 servings.
Only thing I may change is the amount of chili powder/Sriracha sauce in the sauce, it was too overpowering for some. I was thinking Pineapple juice maybe a nice sweet option/alternative to the orange juice also. I like spicy so I thought it was good and just tasted the citrus and then a kick of spice.